Dalit, disadvantaged and deprived women , youth and children.
On going projects
Future planned projects
1.Parent sensitization orientation on child development issues.
2.VDC level Stakeholders meeting on Child development issues.
3.Capacity building training to Child Club member.
4.Open a youth cooperative center.
5.Interaction Meeting with Constitutional Assembly Member.
6.Interaction program with PABSON & NPABSON.
7.Support to Conflict children.
8.Sustainable Elimination of child Bonded Labour.
9.Interaction program on traditional norms and values.
1. Organization has clear VMGO.
2. Having in-house economic and administrative policy.
3. Having skilled human resource on child rights.
4. Twelve years social work experience.
5. Owns necessary equipments.
6. Good relationship & be familiar with GOs / INGOs / UN Agencies, community.
7. AFHA has own 11 youth volunteers.
1. Provide volunteers.
2. Organize programs in partnership.
3. Provide required suggestions.
1. Partnership work for peace & development.
2. Acquire conflict management knowledge and skills.
3. Linkage & relation develop with the funding partner.