Volunteer Core Group
Former Executive Committees
Peace Monitoring Project
News And Updates
११ औं त्रैमासिक प्रतिवेदन अक्टुवर देखी डिसेम्वर- २०१७
Analysis Update- 18, Political Incident after Parliamentary and Provincial Elections
Fourth Quarterly Report “Trends in Violence and Contestation in Nepal, October – December 2017”
COCAP’s newly elected executive committee members
Invitation for bids to upgrade NepalMonitor.org platform
Analysis Update 17- Incidents after Parliamentary and Provincial Elections
Stakeholders’ Meeting on Electoral Incidents and Contestation during Nepal’s Local Level, House of Representatives and Provincial Assembly Elections
Factsheet: Electoral Violence And Contestation during Nepal’s Local Level Election- Third phase
24 March 2018
Jul 11, 2017
Shanti Samaj Kendra, Makwanpur
Major objectives of organization:
To protect human rights by creating awareness in the community.
To advocate and raise awareness on child and woman rights.
To mobilize youth for peace buliding for the development of the ntation by elimnation the ongoing conflict which is a hindrance to development process.
To actively work to resolve the social problems by social mobilization.
Main areas of involvement (issues)
1. Peace Building
2. Human Rights Protection
3. Social inclusion and social justice
4. Social Mobilization and awareness generation
5. Child, youth and women empowerment
6. Strengthening the capacity of youth and women
7. Emergency support and rescue during natural disaster and disaster mitigation
Major ongoing projects:
On going projects
Empowering Child and Women for their Rights
Youth mobilization for unexpected problems.
Social Conflict Management.
Protect peace and human rights.
Support the conflict victims
Major planned projects for the future:
Future planned projects
1. Capacity building of child, youths and women in conflict transformation and peace building
2. Campaign and lobby for Human Rights Protection and Peace Building
3. To work collectively with different organizations as well as individuals for the establishment of peace and human rights in the country.
4. Development of youth networks in the working districts
5. Democratic strengthening and social inclusion at grass-root level
6. Conduct awareness program on preparedness for emergency rescue during natural disasters 7. Organize awareness program in health and environmental sector
Major Strengths of the organization:
1. 200 active youth volunteers.
3. Reputation for its work.
4. 9 member youth mobilization committee in 30 VDCs of Makwanpur
5. Good co-ordination with civil society members, representatives of political parties, media, NGO/GO and other line agencies in local and national level
6. The organization has been receiving enormous support from all the stakeholders in the district and in national level.
7. With the initiation of the volunteers some groups have been formed for the protection of human rights, peace building and community development in the working area
What the organization can contribute to COCAP and its members (three major areas):
1. Can Provide advisory service for resolving unprecedented problems
2. To exchange knowledge and experiences between various organization by means of training and discussion programs.
3. To establish network with donors and international organizations.
Major expectations from COCAP:
1. Necessary support to the organization in its difficult time.
2. To help in establishing network with donors.
3. To collectively work for establishment of peace and human rights.
4. To provide oppurtunities for experience sharing between like-minded organization.
5. To work for fulfilling common goals of member organizations and also to formulate policies and statues for advocating transparency in member organization.
Shanti Samaj Kendra, Sangam Chowk, Hetauda – 2, Makwanpur, Nepal
Phone : 0977 – 57 – 520626/057-210898(O)
Fax : 057-520655
Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Contact Person:
Name: Mr. Dipendra Chhetri
Designation: Program Coordinator
Phone: +977-57-520626/ 9845125266
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Establishment 2058-10-26 B.S.
Executive Committee Members
1. Mr. Arjun Dhakal Chairperson
2. Ms. Anita K C Vice- Chairperson
3. Mr. Madhav Timilsina Secretary
4. Mr. Jeevan Sharma Joint-secretary
5. Ms. Parvati Pachhai Treasurer
6. Mr. Bishnu Chepang Member
7. Mr. Radhika Sunar Member
8. Mr. Sharad Karmacharya Member
9. Ms. Sushila Pakhrin Member
Number of General Members 39 members (22 females and 17 males)
39 members (22 females and 17 males)
Professional staffs: 11 (6 females and 5 males)
Volunteers: 200 youths working for the last three years
११ औं त्रैमासिक प्रतिवेदन अक्टुवर देखी डिसेम्वर- २०१७
COCAP | Nepalmonitor.org and Safer World jointly published their 10th Early Warning Early Response (EWER) Report cover the period from October – December 2017. The report presents the trends and analysis of incidents especially...
Collective Campaign for Peace (COCAP) is a national network of 43 human rights and peace non-governmental organizations located in 29 districts of Nepal. It has been working in the field of human rights, peace...
Collective Campaign for Peace (COCAP), a national network of peace, democracy and human rights organizations is seeking application for the following positions: Position: Office Assistant (No. of Position-1) Duration: One year...
All Rights Reserved By COCAP Website Powered By