COCAP announces vacancy for Provincial Focal Person at COCAP Provincial secretariat of Province-2, Janakpur for a duration of one year with the possibility of extension.
Post Title: Provincial Focal Person
Duration: One year with possible extension
Duty Station: COCAP Provincial secretariat, Province-2, Janakpur
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop annual and quarterly work plans and budgets of the province.
· Frequent visit, coordination, and technical support to member organization (MOs) including proposal writing, translation, arranging workshop/ discussion and conducting orientation session.
· Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports to meet the reporting requirement.
· Fundraising for provincial office.
· Financial reporting.
· Communicate regularly with the provincial committee, national secretariat, MOs and GOs and I/NGOs working in the province.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in social science or any other related field
· Three years of relevant working experience, preferably within an I/NGO environment
· Sound understanding of project development, planning, implementation, and M&E
· Knowledge of conflict transformation & peacebuilding, Social Security/Protection, human rights
· Good coordination, communication, team building, and advocacy skill
· Strong command of spoken and written English and Nepali
· Strong computer skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with i) a cover letter and ii) an updated curriculum vitae with names and contact details of two referees no later than February 22, 2020, by email to: email@example.com. Please, clearly indicate your salary expectations.
Women, Dalits, Janajatis, Madhesis, people with disabilities, COCAP volunteers and other minorities are especially encouraged to apply. Locals will be given priority.